Sunday, December 23, 2007

My student, Chhay, has been asked to make a statement about the progress of his class and the improvments he has made through the year. He has to make a speech in front of many people and that's the reason he's a little bit afraid(affrit). It's amazing how he wants to give it a try though...
The second email is after he has done his presentation. He sounds so confident, doesn't he?

Dear S.

Do U know today is saturday Do U know what do i do ?
I'm very affrit when make the statement,because there are alot of people, and i think that my English is still poor.
But i try to do it !!! and i think that u will have confident on me!!
And i want to thank u that u offered a good time for me to study any skill.
I hope that u will coming soon, to teach us about photography.
So i want to say good bye. and i want to know the cheistmas day at your country. send photos to me.


Dear S.
I have success.i could do it.And i got alot of giffs from MKF and the Citeficat.
I'm 1st of photographyer and computer , and dancing ,and 2nd of study English.
Do u know ? when i make the statement all the teacher and student especilly all the foreingner are compliment on me.
So i'm very and very happy . And u what do u think ?
i'm very miss u .I will study the leadership. In new year I will start. What do u think? Is it good?
good bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home